If we have a look at Julia Roberts and Pamela Anderson, we can hardly believe they’re the same age. Julia has never had plastic surgery while Pamela is quite the fan of plastic. Of course, it’s up to them to decide, but it’s interesting to compare people who aren’t afraid of aging with people who will do anything to avoid these changes.
Bright Side decided to compare celebs of the same age who have gone with or without any injections and surgeries. In the left pictures, you’ll find the celebs that have undergone plastic surgery, and in the photos to the right are celebrities that have avoided such methods.
19. Renée Zellweger and Christy Turlington (born in 1969)
18. Donatella Versace and Judy Davis (born in 1955)
17. Daryl Hannah and Julianne Moore (born in 1960)
16. Carla Bruni and Maria Bello (born in 1967)
15. Tara Reid and Kate Winslet (born in 1975)
14. Uma Thurman and Rachel Weisz (born in 1970)
13. Melania Trump and Jennifer Connelly (born in 1970)
12. Courteney Cox and Michelle Fairley (born in 1964)
11. Kim Basinger and Isabel Huppert (born in 1953)
10. Melanie Griffith and Gladys Portugues (born in 1957)
9. Emmanuelle Béart and Ingeborga Dapkūnaitė (born in 1963)
8. Pamela Anderson and Julia Roberts (born in 1967)
7. Jessica Lange and Meryl Streep (born in 1949)
6. Priscilla Presley and Helen Mirren (born in 1945)
5. Sandra Bullock and Monica Bellucci (born in 1964)
4. Cindy Crawford and Salma Hayek (born in 1966)
3. Madonna and Sharon Stone (born in 1958)
2. Tori Spelling and Heidi Klum (born in 1973)
1. Megan Fox and Alexandra Daddario (born in 1986)
What do you think about plastic surgery? Are you for or against it?
Preview photo credit EastNews, EastNews