Some people are fascinated by porcelain skin but only pale people know what it’s really like to be a “vampire” in the sun. You can recognize these people by their 2 summer shades: snowy and “lobster.” See what other problems pale people are faced with every summer!
Are you the one who always struggles with the sun during the summertime? Do you always get burned or have problems finding the perfect foundation? We still find you amazing and unique! We at Bright Side gathered 26 true facts that only pale people will understand.
1. Irish girl sunbathing. No, the other one, behind her.
2. You can light the darkness with your paleness!
3. Taking a selfie be like:
#scottishgirls #palepeopleproblems #storyofmylife pic.twitter.com/9BFKT5L879— E (@haggisgirl) September 7, 2016
4. Being pale is constantly proving others you’re not sick.
5. Considering mixing chalk with my foundation, pale girl problems.
when you're so pale, soulless and dead-looking that you're pretty much immune to the b/w filter @danielhowell pic.twitter.com/sJTRLVq8tP— hannah (@honeyorsalt) July 24, 2017
When you face swap yourself with a monochrome photo and you're pretty much the same colour #paleproblems pic.twitter.com/igLZdDk0Bw— zan (@__zxnna) May 9, 2016
6. Not all the filters are for pale people.
7. You can’t hide from paleness.
8. Me standing in the sun light:
Custody suite staff on holiday be like……. pic.twitter.com/pEOhCLOM9u— UK Cop Humour (@UKCopHumour) November 4, 2017
When you're taking a selfie with your cat and blink and suddenly look like a corpse ⚰️ #paleproblems pic.twitter.com/PWljvw0d7h— Caroline Hudson (@BurnLikeStars) September 18, 2017
9. When people think they can’t be paler.
10. Pale people problems are not like others’ problems.
11. When you work the night shift and finally get a vacation:
12. You can also be a good prankster.
13. Pale people can teach you to distinguish numerous shades of light colors.
14. As someone with a pale skin, this is what I’d wear on a daily basis if it was socially acceptable:
When you're so pale that the Mac can't tell if you're part of the white background or not pic.twitter.com/8S9BgG28M4— rae (@brumousnight) September 19, 2016
15. People may ask you if you’re from this planet or not.
16. Me when everyone else got tan over the summer:
pretty accurate tbh pic.twitter.com/jdTvEW1sjc— Anastasia Vuorinen (@luaaron) August 22, 2017
17. What’s good for others is not the same for you.
18. “Nude” tights never match.
When you’re so pale that it looks like you’re wearing white tights but it’s really just your natural skin tone pic.twitter.com/AkjWazyemp— Kara Olsavsky (@kara_olsavsky) December 25, 2015
Definitely made me think of @RadioBethany 😆 #hellolady @ElvisDuranShow pic.twitter.com/iLYl1qDNY2— Jenga (@NWGirlForever) July 26, 2017
I've never related to something so much in a spiritual level #iamcasper #Palepeopleproblems pic.twitter.com/TKf9kLtqPS— Megan Simpson 🇨🇦 (@meganksimpson) August 20, 2017
When you're so pale that you dont have to use white body paint. #palegirlprobs #palepeople pic.twitter.com/qzV6S2UgWq— Gracie's GOREgeousFX (@GOREgeousFXS) April 7, 2016
19. At least, you can save your money while others spend.
20. The must-haves of pale people:
21. There are two types of pale people in summer:
22. Yes, I’m very fashionable.
23. The best find in the cosmetic store.
24. In the sun your skin is another source of light.
25. Consider your whiteness to be an advantage.
26. The lightest shade is still way too dark for your pale face.
Do you recognize yourself or your friends in these photos? Share in the comments, what other true stories and facts you know about being pale!
Preview photo credit itsjurboy / reddit