Kids can be pretty naughty sometimes, but we can still learn much from their innocence and purity. These sweet little creatures never hesitate to take action when required and always stay positive — even in the midst of trouble. We at Bright Side compiled a list of 17 heartwarming pictures of children who will totally restore your faith in kindness.
17. This little boy is offering a bottle of water to a police officer after a night of rioting in Baltimore.
16. This Japanese baby is wiping away the tears of a crying politician.
15. 9-year-old Ken from the Philippines created a no-kill animal shelter in his garage to help stray dogs and cats.
14. “My daughter asked me if she could sell her stuffed animals and donate the money to our local SPCA. Of course, I let her.”
13. These brave guys found an ingenious way to rescue a dog who had fallen into a ditch.
12. A true friend will always find a way to help.
11. When 8-year-old Ella noticed a homeless man outside a restaurant, she took her full plate of steak and potatoes out and gave it to him.
10. Yet more proof that you don’t have to be rich to be generous.
9. Thumbs up for this little man who made space for a stray dog under his tiny umbrella.
8. This cutie is always ready to lend a helping hand when needed.
7. This toddler is feeding his kitty.
6. “Hugging strangers in fast food restaurants. No big deal.”
5. A boy carries his dog through floodwaters brought by the monsoon rain in Manila, the Philippines.
4. These 2-year-old triplets, Heaton, Holden, and Wilder, became best friends with their garbage collectors.
3. “Here’s my 2-year-old who asked me to help treat this dinosaur’s wounds and is comforting him.”
my nephew grew his hair out for two years to donate to kids with cancer 😭 pic.twitter.com/YuamNNcMEI— amber lynne (@storkpatrol) September 11, 2016
2. “My nephew grew his hair out for 2 years to donate to kids with cancer.”
1. A US Army soldier receives flowers from an Afghan girl during a patrol in the Arghandab Valley in Afghanistan.
Preview photo credit hamusoku.com, itsallhistory/reddit.com