6 0 4 2 15k
The ultimate dilemma in a man’s life is probably, “To beard or not to beard?” The answer is not so simple though since everyone’s style is different and most men like to experiment with their facial hair at times. When it comes to celebrities making huge changes it might happen from time to time for the sake of a role. Sometimes the difference is so conspicuous that we can’t help but weigh in on the decision.
At Bright Side, we love people who try new things and who aren’t afraid to change their appearance. This is why we’ve selected some of the most dramatic changes on people who made the brave decision to shave their beards.
1. Chris Evans with a beard vs Chris Evans with a mustache — we love Captain America anyway!
2. When someone pops the question, “Chris Hemsworth with or without a beard,” the answer is both!
3. Thank you, Ryan Gosling.
4. Ben Affleck decided to go without the heist beard.
5. Orlando Bloom gained a more serious and mature look after shaving his beard.
6. Actor Jesse Tyler Ferguson from Modern Family can turn from lawyer to law student in one shave!
7. Rayn Reynolds looks sharp!
8. Nick Offerman is unrecognizable without his beard.
9. Ed Sheeran, we love the shape of you either way!
10. Adam Levine without a beard? Yes, please!
11. We vote for a shaved Ashton Kutcher.
12. Rick Grimes vs the to-me-you-are-perfect Mark from Love Actually.
13. We can’t decide which Zach Galifianakis is funnier.
14. Jude Law is aging pretty well and we must say, the beard fits.
15. Fifty shades of beard-er.
16. Daniel Radcliffe is changing his look occasionally and we vote yes!
17. Other people change but Chuck Norris will always be Chuck Norris!
What do you think about facial hair on men? Do you think growing a beard brings a certain charm to a man’s face? If you have a certain change in mind, share your story in the comments.
Preview photo credit Andy Kropa/Invision/AP/East News, Walter McBride / Contributor / Getty Images