7 0 4 1 16k
Take a stapler from your desk or a bottle of regular water and look at them. Pretty sure, you won’t see anything special about these everyday things. But as it turns out, even ordinary objects can hold a bit of mystery. And thanks to creative Internet users, we can easily see what’s hiding inside of them.
We at Bright Side can’t live without discovering new and amazing things every day, so now we invite you to have a look at 17 incredible facts that “netizens” have shared on their social media pages. Let’s wonder together!
17. This is what an emu egg looks like.
16. A 1-liter plastic bottle before and after expansion
15. This is a baby platypus in case if you haven’t seen one before.
14. SpongeBob has about 40 holes in his body.
i was today years old when i realized the lower the number on mcdonalds ketchup packets, the sweeter it is; the higher, the more sour🤯 pic.twitter.com/SUySvFuUWf— cd (@wtfiscdsagun) December 9, 2018
13. The McDonald’s ketchup mystery is revealed!
12. Most staplers have a little section underneath to store additional staples.
this is terrifying pic.twitter.com/8Af9fvtT6X— Memeulous (@Memeulous) July 20, 2019
11. How big is daddy pig then?
10. A Japanese ¥1 coin is so light it won’t even break the surface tension on water.
9. “I found a clear pomegranate seed.”
8. This globe is made for the blind.
7. Glass gem corn has all the colors of the rainbow.
6. Before being cut into bars, soap looks like this.
A cat's paw upside down looks like a teddy bear pic.twitter.com/P8JvKTGGTJ— 41 Strange (@41Strange) February 18, 2019
5. Maybe cats and bears are related somehow…
4. This is what an igloo looks like when you build a fire inside it.
3. This peeled aloe vera leaf looks oddly satisfying.
2. Turns out, some turtles have blue eyes.
1. This is what a toucan’s skull looks like.
Bonus: Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga have the exact same nose.
Have you ever managed to discover anything special? If so, feel free to share your findings with us in the comments!
Preview photo credit str4ight_shooter / reddit